PROPERTY FOR YOU
At Duncan McKenzie Property we believe in making a house a home. We look after properties on behalf landlords as if they are our own. We work with tenants to ensure that they are comfortable and happy in their new home – whatever the length of stay.
All we ask of you is to take the same care of your rental property – so that it can continue to be maintained in the best possible condition, and to talk to us at any stage along the way – so that you can be happy in your home and happy with us.
HERE TO HELP
If you are interested in any of the properties featured here, please contact us to arrange a viewing. Alternatively, speak to us with your requirements – we are constantly adding new properties to our portfolio.
We also offer a free property watch service – register your interest and preferred property type with us and we will contact you as something becomes available.
STRAIGHTFORWARD PROCESS AND DOCUMENTATION
- Complete our application form and return with photographic id, and proof of current address (e.g. current utility bill).
- Provide references – previous and current landlord references, employment references.
- Comprising your signed Private Residential Tenancy agreement.
- Rental Agreement paperwork and a comprehensive inventory.
- One month’s rent in advance is required.
- A security Deposit is also required. This will be returned promptly at the end of the tenancy once the property has been returned in satisfactory order – full property check, utilities and council tax invoices settled and any damages addressed accepting fair wear and tear.
- The deposit is payable to Duncan McKenzie Property, and we in turn lodge this sum with the Letting Protection Service Scotland for the duration of the tenancy.
- Please make your payments to: Duncan McKenzie Property Client Account Ltd, Sort Code 83-19-10, Account Number 00206288.
- When you’re ready to move in, we will meet you on the day, conduct an inspection of the property and hand over the property, keys and specific instructions to you.
- Property instructions covers all aspects of the property and equipment, as well as copies of the inventory, photographs, lease document and other paperwork, and a guide to cleaning and caring for your property as per the Duncan McKenzie Property way.
For further details, please contact us on +44 (0) 131 285 5050 or at email@example.com and we will be delighted to hear from you.
“I have been a client of Anne Duncan’s for a number of years, renting a property on 6 monthly periods. I have found the procedures very efficient, and prompt, and the lease contracts ,and supporting papers, well drawn up and presented in good order. The regular flat inspections have been thorough and the report presented to me shortly after inspections. Also, any minor problems in the flat have been promptly attended to without question. Recently, the flat underwent the changing of the windows to double-glazing units to assist in reducing energy costs. In all, I have been well satisfied with the service provided by Anne Duncan.”